Only a ticket away from a world of Celtic adventure
A full range of tickets are available – covering all festival venues – to suit all festival-goers.
Access to all NCF venues, from Friday evening until Monday 3pm.
Access to all NCF venues, available for either Saturday or Sunday 10am–11.30pm. Children up to the age of 14 years FREE (must be accompanied by an adult)
Weekend Adult Online
Full weekend 170.00
Weekend Youth Online $70.00 (15 to 17 years old)
Weekend Student Concession $90.00
(Full time secondary or tertiary student with student ID. Card to be presented at check-in )
Weekend Adult Concession $160.00
(Weekend for Pension, Healthcare, Seniors Card to be presented at check -in)
DAY ADULT $90
FESTIVAL TICKET OFFICE
Located on Newcombe Street, Portarlington.
FRI 5PM – 10PM
SAT & SUN 9AM – 10PM
MON 9AM – 1PM
TICKET AND FERRY PACKAGES
Enjoy one of the world’s great coastal journeys onboard Searoad Ferries. Sail the bay aboard a world-class car and passenger ferry on a spectacular 40-minute crossing between Sorrento and Queenscliff, linking Victoria’s most magnificent coastal regions.
Two ships provide hourly departures from each charming village between 7am and 6pm, seven days a week . Just 75 cars are accommodated on the MV Queenscliff and the MV Sorrento, so this drive-on-drive-off experience is a very smooth and easy way to continue your road trip to Portarlington and NCF.
$120 return ferry ticket with up to 4 in vehicle (one driver + three passengers)
Valid for festival ticket holders only and for travel at any time during the month of June.
Port Phillip Ferries
Take to the bay with Port Phillip Ferries for a unique way to travel from Melbourne, Docklands, direct to Portarlington for the National Celtic Festival.
The 400-seater ferry operates 3 return services per day, running 7 days a week, and can deliver you right on the doorstep of the June long weekend festival. The ferry is fully enclosed and offers free Wi-Fi for the journey. Visit for the weekend or simply for the day, but be sure to pre-book your ticket on line to avoid missing out on a seat.
Celtic Festival Camping
/ Van Packages:
Great camping or caravan sites at the beautiful bayside Portarlington Holiday Park!
- Walking distance of all Festival Venues,
- A great Festival atmosphere,
- Excellent permanent facilities,
- Friendly, Celtic Festival loving park staff,
- Free shuttle bus to the Festival sites from the park.
A limited number of Festival Ticket and Camping packages are available for purchase online on TryBookings. These are greatly discounted promotional packages and will be available from 1st January until sold out.
Available for either a 2 night or 3 night stay, the packages include:
- 2 Adult Festival weekend tickets (refer ticket terms and conditions)
- Either 2 or 3 nights on a powered camping / caravan site for two people at the bayside Portarlington Holiday Park in an area set aside for likeminded Festival goers.
- One Adult Festival weekend ticket (refer ticket terms and conditions)
- Either 2 or 3 nights on a powered camping / caravan site for one person at the bayside Portarlington Holiday Park in an area set aside for likeminded Festival goers.